TelForce Group is looking for a Telecom Construction Manager in the Minneapolis, MN area.
Accountable for site safety, quality, schedule and cost on assigned projects. This position is responsible for assuring availability of resources with proper expertise and tools to support assigned construction project execution. Must be able to perform accurate material and scope take off’s. Must be able to reconcile construction activities and manage scope change during construction. A strong understanding of construction practices and organizational skills is a must.
Telecom Construction Manager Description:
Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities in the roll include:
• Serves as single-point of contact, between the Lead Construction Manager and construction
• Providing oversight of construction execution on all assigned construction projects must be able to maintain and managing subcontractor relationships.
• Assuring that work is performed in accordance with project requirements.
• Must be able to take corrective action as necessary.
• Will be required to develop detailed material take offs and scope of services lists from RFDS’s and Engineered drawings.
• Must track and coordinate material delivery, schedule construction, and drive completion to meet schedule and budget expectations.
• Reports project status and performance data as required to management.
• Identify and assesses improvement opportunities, which will add value.
Telecom Construction Manager Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering or heavy industrial experience preferred, or relevant experience.
2 years with a degree or 3 years at Superintendent level.
3+ years of relevant (Wireless and OSP/ISP telecommunication industry) Construction experience required.
Must be knowledgeable in quality construction practices.
Knowledge and experience in wireless construction and telecommunication technology.
Strong interpersonal skills required.
Experience/knowledge of Quality, Cost, Safety, and Schedule management required.
Travel may be required as well as the ability to commit to long-term on site assignments.
Responsible for coordination of the construction on the project.
Coordinates with subcontractors the schedule, safety, cost, and quality decisions in conjunction with the Lead Construction Manager.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 615.915.3119.